I love your work, the AMAZING audiobook that greeted me into your site, the way that you presented the story,the comic that drowned me into it, i loved it all. keep up the good work, and continue keeping at it. with much love, a fan.
You have no idea how much that means to me! Thank you so much for all your kind words, and I'll keep on keeping on as long as I can! I am DETERMINED to finish this!
:D Hmmmm, I think you might be confused on a few things. Or I might be misunderstanding the question! Let me give it a go, and see if I can clear it up either way. ;)
1) If you are referring to the comic pages themselves, YES! I have been continuing the comic for some time, with just a short break the last month or so because of seizures. But Blogger doesn't let readers know when I add new pages, because I add them to pre-existing sections. Even though I usually post a note to let people know, it's up to the readers to check up on the sections to see if I have added anything. Not the most efficient way, I'm sorry, but it works best for the way I do these.
2) If you are referring to the episodes of comic dubs that are on YouTube, I don't make those! Fans and various professional dubbing groups do. They have my blessing and permission to do so, but as to when and if they are made I don't have any control over that I'm afraid. Sending messages to them instead of me would probably be better in that case.
Either way, thank you for the message! And I hope it was one of these two answers that you needed. Have a great day!
I love your work, the AMAZING audiobook that greeted me into your site, the way that you presented the story,the comic that drowned me into it, i loved it all. keep up the good work, and continue keeping at it.
ReplyDeletewith much love, a fan.
You have no idea how much that means to me! Thank you so much for all your kind words, and I'll keep on keeping on as long as I can! I am DETERMINED to finish this!
DeleteOh my gosh, that's soo cool!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, it's so cool and beautiful!! I love your comic!! And I totally lov how much you've improved at art!! It's amazing and inspiring!!
ReplyDeleteUmmm. Are you going to continue deeper down? Or are you still making another episode?
ReplyDelete:D Hmmmm, I think you might be confused on a few things. Or I might be misunderstanding the question! Let me give it a go, and see if I can clear it up either way. ;)
Delete1) If you are referring to the comic pages themselves, YES! I have been continuing the comic for some time, with just a short break the last month or so because of seizures. But Blogger doesn't let readers know when I add new pages, because I add them to pre-existing sections. Even though I usually post a note to let people know, it's up to the readers to check up on the sections to see if I have added anything. Not the most efficient way, I'm sorry, but it works best for the way I do these.
2) If you are referring to the episodes of comic dubs that are on YouTube, I don't make those! Fans and various professional dubbing groups do. They have my blessing and permission to do so, but as to when and if they are made I don't have any control over that I'm afraid. Sending messages to them instead of me would probably be better in that case.
Either way, thank you for the message! And I hope it was one of these two answers that you needed. Have a great day!
Are there going to be more pages than 550 to me it's quite a confusing Ending
ReplyDeletei wuv dis comic sooo much, this is one of the reasons i start making my own short comics, so thank u soooo 4 dat insparation 0w0
ReplyDeleteБожечки,сейчас 2022 год а все ещё нету проды.....Но если она есть то можете сказать пожалуйста где можно посмотреть???
ReplyDelete